We specialize in the following Vein Treatment Procedures:
- Sclerotherapy—non-surgical treatment of spider veins, facial veins, and some varicose veins with a direct injection that cause the veins to close and fade away.
- VNUS Closure Fast—a procedure that seals off the diseased vein using a catheter that delivers heat into the vein wall.
- VeinGogh—an insulated needlepoint apparatus delivers a small amount of energy into the vein, causing blood in the vein to coagulate. The vein then collapses and absorbs into the body.
- Laser Removal—using a laser fiber that emits a strong beam of infrared light to cause the vein to constrict.
- Ambulatory Microphlebectomy—using light anesthesia, our surgeon will make micro-incisions over the affected vein and then use special instrument to carefully remove the vein.
We use these treatments to treat any number of different symptoms and conditions, including:
- Varicose Veins
- Spider Veins
- Facial Veins
- Aching or Pain in the Legs
- Leg Ulcers
- Skin Discoloration
- Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT)
- Reticular Veins
- Venous Insufficiency
- Venous Reflux Disease